You are viewing the article Is improper use of laptop posture harmful to health? at hpic.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Working with a laptop for hours continuously, lasting from day to day will cause fatigue to the body, and if the posture of using the laptop is not correct, it will be harmful to your health. back pain, neck pain and many other serious consequences.
Consequences of improper use of the laptop
The improper posture of using a laptop will be harmful to your health, many people probably know this, but how dangerous are the consequences of improperly using a laptop?
– Back pain, neck pain, bone diseases: The most noticeable things when you use the laptop with the wrong posture will cause back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain. If this lasts for a long time, it will cause serious bone consequences, especially when you are old.
– Can reduce eye vision: Using a laptop with too close a distance from the eyes to the screen is part of the cause of myopia in the eyes, the more you approach science and technology, the better. People have so many eye diseases, but the reason is simply because using devices such as computers and smartphones is not correct.
The final and huge consequence from using the laptop in the wrong position will make you feel tired, uncomfortable and thus will affect work efficiency.
How to use a laptop properly?
Using a laptop for a long time will cause back fatigue, hand fatigue, neck fatigue even though you have sat very neatly and with correct posture. Many people solve this problem by using a laptop placed on their lap or even lying on their back to use, but this fire remedy is the main reason why you get tired faster and even harm your health. Strong.
– Sit neatly, choose a cool, well-lit place: The best way to use a laptop without harm to health is to use the laptop in the correct posture, so what is the correct sitting posture? First, you need to make sure to sit straight, back straight, not slanted. Next, you should choose a cool, well-lit workplace that will be more effective while helping you to work comfortably and without affecting your health.
– Do not put your laptop on your lap: Usually people who use laptops in public places, parks… so there is not always a convenient place to put the laptop, so the most convenient and effective way is People choose to put the laptop on their lap. But did you know that the laptop during use will emit a large amount of heat, so the position of your thigh will be hot.
– Do not use the laptop while lying or standing: Have you ever used a laptop in a lying or sitting position? If you use the laptop in a supine or face down position, it may seem comfortable at first, but if you hold this position for a long time, it is unlikely that you will still feel satisfied.
Using a laptop in a lying position causes internal organs to be pinched causing extremely uncomfortable feelings, but using a laptop in a standing position for a few minutes is acceptable, but if it is too long, it is no different. which extreme.
Things to remember every day
You should keep in mind the following 2 things that can help you stay healthy when using a laptop.
– Relax when using the laptop for a long time: Do not use the laptop for too long for a long time continuously, you can use the laptop all day, but you should relax after a certain period of time. Maybe after 1 or 2 hours you should get up and go somewhere for a few rounds to reduce stress and fatigue on the body, help regain the spirit to work more effectively.
– Should exercise the body: Playing sports, exercising the muscles of the arms, legs … is also an effective measure to help you have a healthier body.
You use your laptop day in and day out, year in and year out, so if you don’t know how to use the correct posture, you will regret it later on because of seemingly trivial things, but it makes life right now. at your misery.
Thank you for reading this post Is improper use of laptop posture harmful to health? at hpic.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.