You are viewing the article How to make steamed pears with alum sugar is very effective for cough at hpic.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Coughs can be incredibly bothersome, causing discomfort and disrupting daily activities. While there are various remedies available, steamed pears with alum sugar have been recognized as an effective and natural method for alleviating cough symptoms. This traditional Chinese remedy combines the soothing properties of steamed pears with the healing powers of alum sugar, resulting in a delicious and beneficial concoction. In this guide, we will explore the simple yet powerful recipe for making steamed pears with alum sugar, providing you with an easy and effective solution to calm your cough and promote overall respiratory health.
10 Minutes Processing
35 Minutes For
Steamed pear with alum sugar is an extremely effective cough remedy and is of great interest to many people. Therefore, today hpic.edu.vn will guide you how to make steamed pears with rock sugar!
Ingredients for steamed pear with rock sugar
1 red apple
2 tablespoons rock sugar
¼ sliced ginger root
– To buy delicious pears, you should choose the ones that have a round, regular shape, smooth skin, few spots and pale colors. There are no bruises on the skin of the bruised marks and when holding the fruit, it feels heavy and firm.
– You should avoid buying fruits with irregular shape, dents or many brown lines, black spots and slightly dark color because of raw flesh, little water and very light taste.
How to make steamed pear with rock sugar
Step 1Process materials
Pear you use a knife to cut 1 end of the pear and then cut out the intestine . Next, you chop the intestines of the pear out and put it inside the fruit and you remove the seeds!
Red apple you cut into small pieces and put in the pear.
Ginger you cut and put in pears.
Then, you put 2 tablespoons of rock sugar on the top of the pear and then put the lid of the cut pear on top.
Step 2Steamed ingredients
You put the fruit in a bowl and then put it in a pot of pre-boiled water and steam for about 30 minutes.
Steamed pears with alum sugar after steaming have a characteristic aroma. When eaten, there is a sweet taste of pear and rock sugar, a little spicy of ginger will definitely help you treat cough very effectively!
Note: For babies, you can add honey to dissolve for easy drinking!
Reference: 12 simple, effective and fast home remedies for cough
Hopefully, through the above article, it will help you immediately pocket for yourself a secret to treating cough for children from pears and rock sugar. Good luck!
Source: Traditional medicine
In conclusion, steamed pears with alum sugar appear to be a highly effective remedy for cough relief. The combination of the natural anti-inflammatory properties found in pears and the soothing effects of alum sugar can help alleviate cough symptoms and promote healing. This simple yet powerful remedy has been used for centuries in traditional medicine and is supported by anecdotal evidence from individuals who have experienced positive results. However, it is important to note that while steamed pears with alum sugar can provide relief for cough, it should not replace professional medical advice and treatment. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment options for any persistent or severe cough.
Thank you for reading this post How to make steamed pears with alum sugar is very effective for cough at hpic.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Benefits of steamed pears with alum sugar for cough relief
2. Recipe for steamed pears with alum sugar for cough
3. How to prepare pears for steaming
4. Alum sugar: its properties and effects on cough
5. DIY remedy: steamed pears with alum sugar for cough
6. Traditional Chinese medicine: steamed pears with alum sugar for cough
7. Steamed pears with alum sugar: natural remedy for cough
8. How long does it take for steamed pears with alum sugar to relieve cough?
9. Cough suppressant properties of alum sugar in steamed pears
10. Is it safe for children to consume steamed pears with alum sugar for cough relief?